We are looking for a reliable Financial Controller, to join our team! As a financial Controller, you will supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities. In addition, you will be establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information.
• Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
• Oversee accounting daily operations.
• Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc.
• Monitor and analyze accounting data.
• Set up and monitor accounting KPIs.
• Regularly produce financial reports or statements.
• Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
• Encourage other employees to adhere to standards.
• Provide recommendations.
• Meet financial accounting objectives.
• Prepare and present KPIs to stakeholders.
7 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Medical Devices and Supplies