This individual will be leading the FP&A unit and will be spear-heading the organization’s monthly reporting, financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. Provide support to preparing monthly reporting presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis. The candidate must have strong communication skills, oral and written, with the ability to lead a team and cross-functional teams. Candidate must be analytical and possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Prepares financial reports (Monthly, quarterly, Semi Annual and annual financials) by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information.
• Review monthly accounting close process including analytical review of the monthly operating results to ensure accurate accounting records are maintained.
• Creating, updating, and maintaining financial models and detailed forecasts of the organization’s future operations.
• Comparing historical results against budgets and forecasts and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward.
• Analyze current and past trends in all areas of revenue, cost of sales, projects costing, standard costing and capital expenditures.
• Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
• Implement, document and maintain adequate and effective processes to improve the close and reporting cycles to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
• Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results for both ledgers Local GAAP (IFRS) and US GAAP.
• Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Develop and monitor department operational policies.
• Work closely with other team members in order to achieve organization goals.
• Working with individual departments to prepare budgets and consolidate them into one overall organization budget.
• Any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.