Purpose of this role:
We are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity, and cash flows of our business.
• At least 5 years of work experience as an Accountant.
• End to end accounting process, from data entry in accounting system to finalization.
• Verifying Accounts manually. Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
• Booking Journal, Monthly Closing, Bank reconciliation, General Accounting and Financing and basic bookkeeping knowledge is essential.
• Dealing with employee’s out of pocket expenses, business trip settlement.
• Corporate credit card transaction monitoring and analysis.
• Monthly and quarterly closing to Finalization.
• Booking Journal into Accounting system.
• Conduct month-end and year-end close process.
• Collect, analyze, and summarize account information.
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc. Develop periodic reports for management.
• Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
• Computing taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Advanced degree in Accounting Proven working experience as a cost accountant or in a relevant field.
• Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
• Excellent accounting software user.
• Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.