This position is responsible to support all main areas of the Gulf Bank divisions (Retail, Corporate, & Treasury) in finalization of the
departmental financial budgets & performances. It will evaluate, monitor, and analyze on relevent factors and provide with timely and
precise financial information to facilitate in decision making.
- Present and review financial performance of all bank divisions (Retail, Corporate, & Treasury) by comparing actual and previous year
results and budgeted results on regular basis, investigate major variances in performance, identifying high yielding customer for the bank,
product wise profitability, etc.
- Ensure that revenue is allocated correctly among business segments, taking corective action where inconsistencies arise.
- Conduct scenario analysis and stress tests on profitability.
- Report on profitability issues related to various segments.
- Monitor and verify collections/ provisions related to bad debts.
- Provide insight analysis on growth of products and deposits for business needs.
- Develop/buidling model for vintage analysis used in reporting purposes with the aim of enhancing the monitoring and decision making.
- Validate the scorecards financial objectives at the beginning of the year, align them to the set budget as well as verify and report
achievement at the end of the year for all scorecard holders.
- Always support other units for preparing analysis reports, ad-hoc requests, etc.
Corporate Governance and compliance: work fully within:
- Risk policies and procedures.
- CBK regulations
- All compliance regulations
- IFRS regulations