Duties and Responsibilities:
• Function as a main advisory to the Directors in all issues concerning live projects, subcontractors, delays and progress
• Deals with progress review meetings with all site team and reports back to management.
• Managing a small team of site staff and liaising with office staff to ensure prompt delivery of projects under their control.
• Lead all subcontractor teams on site and ensure that everything is on time, on budget and being delivered to the companies exacting standards.
• To allocate resources on projects under their remit.
• Time management, quality management, technical support and change management throughout the entire process of pre-construction, design, procurement, construction delivery and aftercare.
• To identify the different critical paths of the project and any changes affecting them during progress update and enabling a clear visibility to the areas of concern and delays.
• Provide leadership, support and training, and contribute to career development.
• Experienced in construction methodology and sequencing
• Extensive past experience in fit-out/interiors construction projects
• Competent (and confident) in technical aspects of interior finishes.
• Good communicator - both oral and written
• Strong Presentation skills and excellent organizational skills
• Good team player