At InterContinental Hotels Group, we own, operate and franchise more than 5000 hotels, offering more than half a million guest rooms in nearly 100 countries. By bringing your expertise and passion to any one of our brands, you will help us achieve our vision : to be the most preferred, admired and successful hotel company the world over.
Ensure quality service and standards while delivering a guest experience that is unique, creative and fun. Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local regulations concerning health, safety, or other requirements.
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Control expenses and maximise revenue opportunities.
• Ensure all financial transactions are handled in a secure manner.
• Drive revenue through Personal Training services and identify possible fitness events to generate additional revenue.
• Supervise day-to-day activities requirements, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance.
• Educate the fitness team members in compliance with federal, state and local laws and safety regulations. Ensure they are properly trained on quality and service standards, has the necessary tools and equipment, and is empowered to carry out job duties.
• Ensure all fitness equipment are in proper operational condition and are cleaned on a regular basis.
• Ensure all fitness facilities are cleaned, vacuumed, and properly stocked with necessary amenities and supplies according to anticipated business volume. Notify engineering immediately of any maintenance and repair needs.
• Establish and achieve quality and guest satisfaction goals. Respond in a courteous and prompt manner to all guest questions, complaints and/or requests to ensure a high level of guest satisfaction.
• Ensure guest service delivery is always of the highest standard.
• Assist in coordinating the resort activity program with attention to safety and passionate service.
• Review and coordinate the resort activity program on a regular basis with Director of Recreation.
• Ensure the security and proper storage all fitness equipment and supplies, and replenish supplies in a timely and efficient manner while minimising waste.
• Perform other duties as assigned being flexible within the department, maximising efficiency and performance in all areas.
Work with the team to coordinate and deliver the great fitness experience for guests.nbsp
Do you have what it takes to be a leader in the world's most global hotel company?If so, make it happen and apply now for a career with InterContinental Hotels Group, where a world of personal and professional opportunities exist.
• Minimum Fitness Instructor Level 2 (Recognised by REP s UAE).
• Group Fitness/ Yoga / Pilates qualification(s) will be an added benefit.
• 2 years of related experience, including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.nbsp
• Female candidate is preferable.
Contact: IHG Recruiter
Job ID: 82139748