No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Reporting to the Cabin Crew Manager (CCM), the main role and function of a Flight Atetndant is the provision of safe professional flights in conformance with stipulated DC Aviation Al-Futtaim company procedures. In addition, these duties shall be carried out in accordance with the requirements of the UAE General Civil Aviation Authority regulations. Flight safety shall be the main objective, followed by customer satisfaction through excellence in service.
• Ensuring all GCAA and DC Aviation Al-Futtaim company requirements are upheld when reporting for duty (correct documentation is carried; fit to fly and carry out all Cabin Crew duties).
• Participating in pre-flight safety briefing with Cockpit Crew and Purser.
• Maintaining and adhering to DC Aviation Al-Futtaim grooming standards.
• Conducting pre-flight checks of on-board Safety & Emergency equipment in their relevant area, reporting any defects to the Commander immediately.
• Conducting a pre-flight and post-flight security check in their relevant area, reporting a cabin clear or any findings to the Commander immediately.
• Conducting a pre-flight check on the cabin management system and in-flight entertainment system, reporting any defects to the Commander immediately.
• Sourcing, ordering, checking and storing all in-flight catering in a safe, professional manner.
• Ensuring pre-flight that all required service equipment, cabin amenities and required documentation are available and in good working order.
• Welcomes and assists guests during the boarding process.
• Confidently conducts the required DC Aviation Al-Futtaim pre-flight passenger safety briefing.
• Promptly passing the Cabin Secure notification to the Cockpit Crew.
• Providing excellent DCAF Quality Customer Service in-flight to all guest, assisting any guests which may require special attention.
• Ensuring the cabin, galley, washrooms and crew rest area are kept clean, tidy and secured during, taxi, take-off, turbulence and landing.
• Assisting guests during the disembarkation process and ensuring all relevant arrival documentation (such as Immigration & Customs landing cards) have been completed prior to doors opening.
• Communicating any cabin/equipment issues to the Commander for inclusion in the TLB.
• Completing a DC Aviation Al-Futtaim Voyage Report after each duty/flight and sending the report to the CCM.
• Cleaning, re-stocking and de-catering the aircraft.
• Attending a monthly Aircraft Review Day.
• Assisting when required at the DC Aviation Al-Futtaim FBO facility.
• Other duties / tasks as assigned by management within scope of area of responsibility
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
• Successful completion of GCAA approved aircraft specific Safety & Emergency training.
• Successful completion of all relevant internal DC Aviation Al-Futtaim training courses.
• High level knowledge of relevant GCAA regulations and procedures relating to the role.
• High level of experience in VVIP aviation / First Class service
• Detail oriented methodical approach to solving/performing tasks
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
• Pride in performing to the best of own ability
• Good communications and interpersonal skills
We re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click apply : Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Industry Type :
Functional Area :
Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant / Steward / Air Hostess