In this critically important position, this individual will act as a key liaison with the overall goal to increase F&B revenue, improve Guest satisfaction, and improve the theatre experience (guest and associate) by leading and/or supporting key strategic initiatives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Partner in all F&B messages to the field includes all things related to F&B - product changes, tests, etc. as well as merchandising
• Collaborate with Marketing and Purchasing stakeholders and lead the DMB process; ensure the accuracy of information- products by menu strategy; pricing by tier; includes management/ownership of all product keys.
• Business liaison with Operations and Training Departments. Coordinate with SMEs and Brand Partners to write, review and update SOPs for all F&B areas.
• Partner with leadership to identify/ source F&B and Merchandising products that further the F&B initiatives in KSA. Remain knowledgeable about trends, respected brands, pricing and alternatives.
• Support inquiries, reporting and analytics. Provide ad hoc tracking and analysis support to manage F&B programs and initiatives.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITY:
• F&B Background both in execution and procurement.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Essbase, Store UI, and Radiant
• Ability to identify and address issues in an efficient and timely manner working with theatres and other departments.
• Excellent organization skills to ensure seamless implementation.
• Demonstrated analytical, planning, and multi-tasking.
• Understanding of theatre operations and all Food & Beverage procedures.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY:
• Understanding the margins of the Food & Beverage business and how to improve sales products, promotions, equipment, POS support, etc.
• Effectively coordinate multiple cross-functional groups in order to launch new programs and/or tests without fail.
• Managing thru ambiguity.
• Managerial courage activity lead.
• Work with other departments to resolve issues.
• Contact vendors and ensure delivery issues, equipment failures, etc are resolved in a timely manner without disrupting the Food & Beverage operation.
• Ask questions; seek clear direction.
• Bachelor Degree this is a critical position within F&B and a well-rounded skill set is needed, MBA a plus.
• Microsoft Office applications; basic project management skills, leadership
• 4-6 years departmental experience
This position is for a Saudi National only.