Join our Team
• Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
• Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
• Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine''s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
Four Seasons Hotel Doha:-
Gazing over the Arabian Gulf, with a private beach and marina curving at its feet, Four Seasons Hotel Doha is a traveler s haven fashioned to the finest international standards. It is the centerpiece of Doha s outstanding waterfront landmark, the West Bay business and residential complex. Four Seasons is home to 232 guest rooms overlooking land and sea, nearly a quarter of which are suites. With refreshing contemporary elegance, the accommodations are enhanced by carefully detailed comforts and 21st century conveniences.
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion.
Who We Look For:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
• Assist the assistant and Manager in the training, supervising, counselling.
• Supervising the floor during meal periods to ensure that all standards and sequence of service are met through all the guests interactions.
• Ensuring that checklist, requisitions and proper opening and closing functions are being completed each shift.
• Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to the staff.
• Observe performance and encourage when necessary
• Communicate with guest and employees using a positive and clear speaking voice. Listen to understand requests respond with appropriate actions and provide accurate information.
• Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations, heavy hotel activity, serving as a role model for the staff and other employees.
• Ensuring that all the steps of services as outlines in training materials are being followed on a daily basis.
• Resolve problem to the satisfaction of involved parties.
• Answer the telephone in a clear voice coordinate and document reservations.
• Organize special events for the team such as receptions, team building, parties etc
• Maintain rapport with all department and attend relevant meeting
• Give guidance toward improvement and make necessary adjustment for consistency
• Move throughout the facility and kitchen area (walk through) to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality and service standard are met.
• Ensure that all the standards and hotel cash handling procedures are met.
• Maintain cleanliness outlet on a daily basis.
• Work closely with the assistant/Manager in monthly inventory beverages, china ware, glasses, silverware, and linen.
• Assist in planning and setting up special events Easter, Christmas, etc.
• Ensure maintenance of equipment by calling for repair and training staff on proper use.
• Support the entire Food and Beverage operation including supervising other areas if necessary.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• Previous experience for at least 2 years with a Luxury Hotel or Resort.
• Passion for Service
• Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Working computer skills and knowledge including but not limited to Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet and Micros.
• Good personal & professional references.