Identify training requirements for Food Safety System and support planning, realize training.
• Support process owners in order to identify and prepare the required documents and quality records within Food Safety System requirements.
• Monitor efficiency of Food Safety System documents within implementation and report to his/her department.
• Within Food Safety System provide that,
• Lead periodic control, monitoring and validation processes according to
related plan and procedures,
• Lead monitoring and related control processes in order to lead the system in
every point which effects food safety such as receiving area for foods and beverages, transportation, stores, preparation areas, buffets etc.,
• Routine control process of issues regarding all cleaning, personal hygiene,
personnel opportunities etc.,
• Taking samples from foods, drinking water, potable water, surfaces which are
touching with foods, personnel hands, raw materials for microbiological and/or in case of necessary other laboratory analysis. Comment on analysis results
• Routine check of personnel hands and surface which touches with foods with
• Realize following representative samples from kitchens,
• Give trainings of spot and grouped personnel,
• Follow legal regulations and standards related with Food safety system,
• Check nonconforming products which appear within Food Safety System and
• Lead continuance of process in case of any emergency case, recall etc. within related procedures, follow, monitor the results, comment and report, and monitor efficiency of planned actions. Interfere to the process in case of necessary situations.
• Make meeting guests directly in case of any necessary guest complaint related to Food Safety.
• Check the compatibility between Standards of Tour Operations Federation and current
• Food Safety Management system; provide taking necessary actions and information flow between each process owners.
• To monitor the implementation and operation of the ISO 22000 Food Safety System.
• Provide continuous improvement within current system by providing consciousness of food safety.
• To provide announcing legal and scientific sources, monitoring and announcing new technology and improvements related food safety, taking action and cooperation related points.
• Responsible for provide resuming operation related producing products in the kitchen in accordance with gained acceptance international hygiene rules, provide cooperation, provide planning and processing continuous and perfect running of service, provide the best service in one s scope, lead and control related branches, provideguest satisfaction and team spirit and activity..
Desired Candidate Profile
Education : 4-year bachelor's degree from veterinary or equal faculty.
• Experience : At least 2 years of work experience.
• Foreign Language : Sufficient level of English to communicate effectively with guests and employees.
• Courses and Training : Have theoretical training or experience in rules and
legislation within job.
• Computer Literacy : MS Office applications.
• Skills : Good representation, good communication skills, ability to create systems,interrogative, leadership, problem-solving in times of crisis, excess stress and complex issues, analytical, good interpersonal skills, ability to establish open communication, delegation, problem-solving