Assigned as HACCP Team Leader for area of responsibility, to develop, implement, maintain, update and review HACCP studies, Organizes periodic HACCP reviews for his/her specific area as well as maintain QMS updated. Ensure training of HACCP team as HACCP Coordinator.
• Develop, implement, monitor and review the execution of GMP, Allergen Control, Metal Detection devices validation and verification as per the standards.
• Lead the readiness for internal and external audits for his area of responsibility.
• Actively participate in NPDIs meetings for new product developments, to ensure proper functioning of the product launch, status control and traceability elements to protect Nestl products.
• Perform compliance review for each assigned Category Standards to ensure compliance to Quality and Food Safety Management Process of Nestl Integrated Management System requirements, other applicable instructions and standards. Assist production to comply with product specific standard.
• Manage Quality & Food Safety near miss by compiling, updating and reporting the findings and actions, and effectively Lead Quality & Food Safety risk assessments with regards to raw materials, products and operational activities related to his area of responsibility.
• Provide Q&FS input regarding equipment cleaning, any equipment modification and other continuous improvement initiatives, with adherence to the requirements outlined in change management process.
• Supports the Nestl Continuous Excellence program in the quest for zero defect, including root cause analysis after incidents (or near misses), through quality pillar methodology.
• Lead investigation and corrective action follow-up of non-conformities, for Product Related Incident Management Process to ensure incidents are reported timely and with sufficient input, which includes thorough incident impacts, the right classification, proper root cause analysis and effective corrective action/preventive actions.
• Delivers training for their specific areas of expertise e.g. hygiene, foreign body, HACCP
• Ensure IMS requirements are implemented for export products
• Ensure Implementation of NGMP and Conducting NGMP Audits
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food Services/Restaurants/Catering