Communicating with suppliers, problem solving, connecting info between suppliers and the other local departments.
• Following up and reviewing all documentation.
• Recording all purchasing transactions and ensuring updating the relevant files daily.
• Checking and following up with suppliers about the production schedule.
• Providing the actual due payments to the financial team to prepare the financial reports.
• Ensuring all payments made in time and following up receipts.
• Tracking all orders/shipments since production in factory until delivery at warehouses (including ordering, production, shipping, customs clearance etc.) and preparing the related reports.
• Preparing all documents and files needed for clearance and delivery.
• Comparing the current purchasing prices of a brand with the purchasing prices of other alternative brands.
• Following up with the customs clearance agent.
• Interact with suppliers on a daily basis to resolve transnational issues and gather critical information invoices, tracking info, tax docs. etc.
• Responsible for appropriate supplier selection/bidding processes for selected purchase requests, and supplier and contract pricing validation for all purchase requests under category management responsibility.
• Responsible for managing projects to improve procurement processes.
• Developing, implementing and evaluating purchasing plans, work processes, systems and procedures to achieve annual goals, objectives.
• Track purchase orders, monitors vendor quality, and maintains a current database of vendor information.
• Perform or coordinate activities involved with purchasing goods and services such as, equipment, tools, and supplies.
• Ensure the implementation of instructions regarding purchasing policies and procedures and directs purchasing programs accordingly.
• Ensure the provision of goods and services that support the achievement of overall business objectives.
• Supervise the selection and ordering of materials, supplies, and services from vendors.
• Verify of purchase orders, requisitions and associated invoices for equipment purchases.
• Communicate with supplier changes in specifications, change orders, quantities, and adjustments.
• Analyze current inventory to reduce carry costs.
• Ensure your orders are acknowledged correctly, and that any notes of delays, back-orders, and other relevant information are present and complete.
• Following up all emails received from/sent to suppliers/clients and ensuring to provide/get optimum feedback.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least