This is the most critical TET-4 position within Company s Finance team in Middle East and has responsibility to serve as a trusted business partner to Company s Middle East Leadership team and other key stakeholders.
This position has the responsibility for providing finance stewardship through high quality financial insights, reporting, analysis and support to the Middle East commercial teams while dealing with the complexity of multiple countries (17 Country) and Matrix organization of 3 clusters (Gulf& Distributors Markets, Saudi Arabia and Egypt)
The role reports directly to the Head of Finance for Middle East and has two direct reports
The role acts as the strategic partner to the Middle East Finance Head providing financial support on all matters with a focus on:
Support ME strategic initiatives through guiding and inflicting business decisions. Provide proactive and strategic input to drive performance and resource allocation. High quality Financial analysis and modeling. Performance Management (which encompasses both management reporting and financial planning) Support to individual managers regarding financial processes (Budget, MYC and LBE) Support and advice in areas of compliance with financial/ethical requirements
As part of the broader Middle East Finance Team the role will also play a key part in leading the Legacy Shire & Legacy company s integration.
Providing strategic financial input and leadership to the Middle East Clusters to drive business performance and ensure appropriate return on investment.
• Focusing on adding value for the business by influencing decisions and identifying opportunities to invest, saving cost, avoiding / mitigating risks, forecasting future business results, establishing and interpreting leading indicators.
• Leading a rigorous monthly financial review process for the Middle East Clusters.
• Identifying and explaining material budget vs actual variances.
• Assessing the impact of variances on the financial forecast.
• Preparing a summary financial package for review with the regional Finance business partner team and ME GM.
• Preparation of the annual budget, and long-range strategic planning for the Middle East Clusters.
• Acting as the finance point of contact for the Clusters, managing all financial requests and communicating these within the multiple teams across Middle East. Working together with the cluster commercial organizations to consolidate and verify input and clearly communicate back to the finance head and commercial leaders.
• As part of the broader ICMEA Finance Team, leading and implementing change projects and contributing to the formulation of such programs.
• Interacting with the finance shared services, Finance Controlling Organization, finance teams and other finance outsourcing partners to ensure monthly reporting is robust and the financial statements for the legal entities are timely and accurate.
• Providing local leadership, direction and input to the Legacy Shire & Legacy company s integration.
• Develop and grow the Finance Talent across ME FP&A
• Finance and/or economy Degree or equivalent (Master)
• Significant professional experience of 10 years minimum.
• Previous exposure to Middle East Markets.
• Experience of working in complex environment and business orientation.
• Experience in USGAAP, SOX
• Fluency in English
• SAP, JDE usage and/or implementation