Occupancy: full time Description The Beaumont Hotel, a luxury five star property, is glamorous Colony Grill Room has established itself as a firm favourite on the London dining scene, situated in exclusive Mayfair London, with the feeling of a homely private residence and staff on hand to satisfy every whim. We Require enthusiastic, friendly profession and highly motivated individuals to join our successful team.
The The Beaumont Hotel employees make a difference to our guests by Providing service which is friendly and informal. We hire motivated people and Provide a safe and secure environment where staff are Encouraged to gain skills and excel in Their Chosen career. We ENSURE That the while Maintaining high levels of service, working at the Beaumont hotel is a place where staff are contented and take pride and pleasure in Their Jobs.
As part of our commitment to our people the The Beaumont Hotel is proud to sacrifice a Pay and Benefit Plan , including:
Full hotel and company induction
Training and development opportunities
Performance related bonus scheme
Free breakfast in our hotel
Staff Incentive Scheme
For all our positions we Require an excellent level of English and enthusiasm and commitment to make our guests want to repeat Their experience with us. We hire staff Directly and do not use agencies.
We have made a public commitment to training called the Skills Pledge through the UK Governments Train to Gain Service
Bakers / bartenders / Chefs / Chef De Partie, Cooks, Restaurant and Food Service Manager Conference & Banqueting Operations Manager, Food & Beverage Team Manager, Account Manager, Bartender, Assistant Manager of Front Office, Receptionist, Guest Relations Assistant, Room Attendant , Foreign / International Language Interpreter, storekeeper, Telephone operator, Cafe Attendant, reservation clerk, Spa receptionist, Spa, Waiter / Waitress, office as Requirements Bachelor degree Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to speak, read and write English fluently;
- Ability to meet firm deadlines;
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience required;
- Demonstrated ability to handle high stress situations calmly;
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
FOR INQUIRY: SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DETAILS:
1) Your CV / Resume.
2) One size passport photograph recently taken attach with the CV / Resume
3) Your Scanned Valid international Traveling passport. Provisions Salary: AED 5,000 Employment visa provided Transportation provided Housing provided Medical insurance provided
Industry Type :
Hotels / Hospitality
Functional Area :
Secretary / Front Office / Personal Assistant (PA)