Senior Front-End Developer
• Web/Mobile Products Design and Front-End Development
• UI/UX - HTML
• Creates and modifies web-based platforms and web/mobile application through an integrated project management experience.
• This is a special appointment, professional position responsible for setting project management stream across the IT department with the objective to lead a team of programmers and web-developers through developing, maintaining, enhancing and customizing programmers and developers team management protocols.
• Supervises staff in designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining web-based platforms, applications and programs.
• Designs, develops, tests, implements and maintains web-based platforms, applications and programs.
• Develops and maintains change control practices for software applications and IT projects and participates on Technical proposals.
• Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with account manager, marketing managers, art directors and supportive teams.
• Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of technical capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
• Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into professional development and programming language.
• Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
• Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
• Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
• Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :
Software Development / Application Development (IT Software)
Desired Candidate Profile
A Bachelor s degree or relevant academic experience from an accredited college or university in Computer Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other information technology-related field to include coursework in web-based platforms and applications programming using high-level computer programming languages and developmental tools.
• 4 years of experience designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining web-based applications systems (with special attention to HTML) including applications and programs using high level generally accepted computer program languages.
• Working knowledge of server operating systems (UNIX, Linux, MAC, and Windows).
• Good working knowledge of database design principles and experience with using database in a web-based environment.
• Develops new applications from beginning to end and maintains existing applications.
• Ability to work on complex problems where independent action and a high degree of initiative are required.
• Exercises considerable judgment within broadly defined practices and procedures to select methods, processes and techniques for designing tools and delivering information.
Professional Skills and Personal Qualities:
• Proficiency and creativity
• Animation skills (PLUS)
• Adobe Illustartor and Indesign Proficiency (PLUS)
• VEEVA and/or CEGEDIM Platform experience (PLUS)
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Innovates data visualization and presentation techniques
• Agency background is a plus
• Fluency in Arabic & English
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Manage tasks, timelines, and communication.
• Effectively handle multiple assignments at one time.
• Work well as part of a team, with a range of people.
• Be highly motivated and well organized.
• Have a good eye for detail.
• Be able to see other people's point of view and cope with criticism.
• Be able to work within extended project nature and tight timelines
• Knowledge of implementing and maintaining web-based platforms, applications and programs such as: UI/UX, HTML5 , C /C#, Java, Python, JSP, PHP, PL SQL
• Skills in developing and maintaining web-based applications configuration managements systems.
• Ability to assist in the preparation of the Request for Proposal (RFP) for IT projects.
• Ability to communicate with staff and users