Welcome to our
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne
Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests,
colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100
preferred hotels by the year 2020.
Studio M is a chic urban hotel brand that
is part of the Millennium Hotels and Resorts.
Studio M provides thoughtful, well
designed spaces with the cool factor combined with stylish, high quality
rooms and integrated fuss- free technology. The stylish and contemporary Studio
M offers 215 rooms, 8 suites and 100 apartments designed with integrated
technology for both business and leisure travellers
Studio M is located near Dubai
International Terminal 2, Dubai Police Headquarters and Dubai Free Zone
Authority at walking distance to Al Qiyadah metro station.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Front Office Supervisor will oversee the front office
activities between the guest, the hotel and the various hotel departments or mainly
supervises the front office team members to ensure efficient and smooth
operations for producing excellent feedbacks and guest satisfaction. She/he
also assists the Front Office Manager while providing attentive, courteous, and
efficient service to all guests, prior to arrival and throughout their stay,
while maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
• Assist the
Front Office Manager in ensuring that associates are following and
maintaining standards (i.e., answering phones, call-backs to guests, guest
request log, grooming standards etc.).
responsibility in the absence of the Night Manager / Front Office Manager .
coverage for all related positions such as Night Audit & Front Desk
shifts, when necessary.
• Supervises and coordinates the activity of the front desk staff daily to ensure
productivity of the team and that all tasks are completed timely and
• In charge of double checking cash transactions, bucket check, daily reports, credit
limit follow up and other financial tasks according to financial policies.
• Can perform all duties of Front Office Receptionist and assist Front Desk when necessary.
• In charge of group arrivals/departures including room assignment, check billing,
coordinate with group organizer.
• Ensure that every effort is made to attain the best possible average room rate and
• Monitor key
control to maintain hotel security.
• Help maintain
productivity levels at or above budgeted standards.
• Responsible for
issued house bank.
• Ensure the
maximization of room revenue.
• Review Front
Office log and Trace file daily.
• Resolve guest issues, complaints, problems in a quick,
efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and
• Ensures the smooth operation of the Front Desk, Executive
Lounge, Telephone Operator Team and follows up on all related matters,
issues and areas.
• Monitor all VIPs, repeat, long stay guests and special guest
• Ensure excellent customer care at all times.
• Be aware of all rates, packages, promotions and all closed out
and restricted dates.
• Be familiar with all in-house groups, daily events,
VIP/repeat/long stay guest s arrivals.
• Answer all guest inquiries in a timely and professional
• Act as a role model in behaving in an honest and trustworthy
manner; treats others fairly; builds strong and trusting relationships
with others; practices open communication.
• Maintain a close cooperation and active communication with the
Front Office Manager.
• Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach
and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
• Be involved in departmental meetings, planning and execution.
• Promotes team achievements, contributes to the development and
success of department objectives; supports and encourages team members; is
respectful, actively listens to and seeks out opinions and ideas from the
• Encourages staff to develop and apply their skills; provides
positive comments regarding others abilities or potential even in difficult