If you re passionate about coding on various platforms and explore various digital technologies, we d be thrilled to have you on our team.
We are entering an exciting period and seeking ambitious full stack developer, jack of all trades can seamlessly navigate from front-end to back-end technologies, to help us take our products to the next level.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a KEY role in an upmarket start-up.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Code, develop, test, debug, and design new features and micro services on running and new websites.
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team in order to quickly deliver new features.
• Communicate with company stakeholders to ensure the functionality being implemented is what satisfies the business requirements and user experience.
• Write well-structured, maintainable, idiomatic code with good documentation; unit tests for every feature, bug fixing and code reviews.
• Develop Integrations with API-driven third-party systems
• Identify and perform periodic system performance and security optimizations
• Serve as a point of escalation & troubleshooting for all technical related issues.
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum B.Sc. in a technical field (Computer Science, Software Engineering, etc.) else equivalent proven experience of more than 3 years in a development role.
• At least 2 years experience working as a full-stack developer.
• Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
• At least a second general-purpose programming language plus the PHP (Ruby, Python, etc)
• At least one relational database system (Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, etc)
• At least one web server (nginx, Apache, etc)
• At least one deployment operating system (Ubuntu, CentOS, FreeBSD, etc)
• At least one version-control system.
• Ability to develop large-scale web/database applications and to communicate clearly with business users and project manager.
• Experience with front-end, back-end, UI & UX design, extracting and building reports and design and creation of relational database schemas.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
• Having worked within an Agile software development process.
• Experience in design is a plus.
• Experience in Android &/or IOS development is a great bonus.
• Passion for coding and web technologies.
• Good level of English proficiency, both spoken and written.
• Ability to work independently, with a sense of urgency and integrity.