Specify the nature, quantity, and quality of the materials required and select suitable materials (wood, metal, accessories, paints, textiles, fabrics, etc ).
• Handle quantity surveying, costing and cost analysis.
• Manage issues such as pricing, fixed costs, materials purchasing, external manufacturers costs, and manufacturing methods & techniques.
• Ensure high quality, innovative, functional design and ensure the proper conversion of the design into processes and steps.
• Work closely with other related technical / non-technical departments (production, warehouse, design, procurement, sales, finance, operations, etc ).
• Represent the company in technical meetings and presentations.
• Will receive the furniture drawings and design to handle its manufacturing, finishing, and delivery.
• Close follow up with the furniture workshops to make sure the designs are executed as planned.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least