Issue work orders, raw materials orders and providing the factory with technical drawings and related technical details for manufacturing.
• Produce detailed work drawings and specify the nature, quantity and quality of the materials required and select suitable materials (wood, metal, accessories, paints, textiles, fabrics, etc ).
• Handle quantity surveying, costing & cost analysis, cutting list, shop drawings.
• Manage issues such as pricing, fixed costs, materials purchasing, external manufacturers costs, and manufacturing methods & techniques.
• Ensure high quality, innovative, functional design and ensure the proper conversion of the design into processes and steps.
• Work closely with other related technical / non-technical departments (production, warehouse, design, procurement, sales, finance, operations, etc )
• Represent the company in technical meetings and presentations.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least