• Lead and be accountable for capital expenditure programs including project planning and implementation, engineering, procurement (including procurement of energy and utilities), financial and cost control, quality control, health, safety and legal across an asset base of 11 operational locations spanning the Middle East, and incorporating large and complex food processing, animal feedlotting, and further processing operations.
• Steward continued development of program and project management processes to ensure good governance and support high quality decision-making by the executive team and Board.
• Schedule, organise and manage reliability initiatives across all operating assets.
• Lead the team responsible for the design of plant and equipment to meet specified needs and demands.
• Maintain a central CMMS, and drive optimisation and effectiveness of the maintenance function across the organisation.
• Execute and champion Management and local environment, health and safety programs in any project, with environmental/regulatory experience highly regarded.
• Deliver best-in-class innovation to support ongoing transformation of the business, within a framework of commercial discipline and excellence in execution.
• Continue to build a high performing AM function within the organisation with appropriate investment in future leadership.
• Degree in Engineering or a related discipline and ideally holding RPEQ status or Masters qualifications.
• Strong leadership experience, including minimum 5 years as a Senior or General Manager.
• Exceptional track record in project and portfolio delivery, knowledge of Lean or RCM and significant expertise in modern asset management practices in an industrial / manufacturing environment.
• Demonstrated experience in leading, managing and motivating a professional workforce to deliver exceptional business outcomes.
• Proven capacity to maintain and develop cross-functional relationships, collaborate and share accountability across organisational boundaries to drive consistent and seamless delivery.
• Recognition as a strong and practical leader, possessing high level negotiation, advocacy and change management skills and experience working alongside senior stakeholders.
The Management values curiosity and a strong desire to learn, an outward orientation that embraces diverse viewpoints, a bias for execution capacity and an ability to constructively influence others to achieve positive outcomes for the business. This is an outstanding opportunity for an established Asset Management leader to join a progressive and engaging organisation.