Job Title - Consultant / Specialist Gastroentologist
Department - Gastroenterology
Position Summary - attends to, examines and treats patients
with problems of particularly of
Education - MD/DM (Gastroentology)
Experience - 5 + years working in a Reputed Hospital
Medical License - DHA/MOH License
• Diagnoses and treatment diseases of Digestive system &
linens and biliary system.
• Examines affected organs, using equipment such as
Gastroscocy & colonoscopy dnodenosiopy, both for
diagnosis & treatment of upper and Lower gastrointestinal
treatment & biliary treats disease.
• Determines nature and extent of disorder, and prescribes and administers medications
• Handling emergencies
• Perform gastrointestinal procedures including: Gastroscopy, Colonoscopy, ERCP for diagnostic & therapeutic purposes in addition to managing most of gastrointestinal and liver, biliary disease.
- Treatment of regular patients in patients and outpatients
CORE COMPETENCIES :
• Judgment and Decision Making
• Communication Skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Counseling Skills
• Leadership Skills
• Empathy and sensitivity