(SAP HANA Business One Knowledge)
• Accountant position will work closely with other accountants and operations personnel and handle day-to-day bookkeeping to maintain accurate, complete and timely information to achieve overall department objective.
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Record, classify and summarize accounting transactions to compile various documents and verify their accuracy.
• Assemble documents for computer input of itemized charges, account numbers, total costs and to authorize payments in accordance with established procedures.
• Post journal entries accurately to tally balance sheets.
• Maintain records through filing, retrieval, retention, storage, compilation, coding and updating.
• Respond to inquiries to locate and resolve discrepancies.
• Compute figures to determine balance, differences, adjustments, reviewing and totals to reconcile all transactions at the end of each day.
• Effectively and efficiently manage the company’s petty cash operations through proper inspection and payments of bills, receipts and cash count.
• Check & Book expenses and prepare monthly account reconciliations and examine supplier invoices for accuracy and issue cheque in time for accurate allocation of payments against invoices.
• Conduct month end closing activities so that all current costs must be reflected as expenses of the current month.
• Follow up with customer for the pending payments, the reconciliation of customer account, and generating customer invoices.
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies:
• Bachelors of Commerce
• Working knowledge in Excel
Years of Experience:
• 4+ years in Accounting in Training, Transport or Vehicle Testing business
Job specific skills:
• Book keeping & Accounting principles, MS Office proficient, Attention to detail
• Communication, Planning & organizing, multi-tasking