General Accountant Vacancy in Dubai
• Document financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Substantiates financial transactions for auditing documents.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Prepares the periodic VAT returns.
• Completes the accounting entries and generates AP/AR ageing reports.
• Reconciles the banks on daily basis and produces reconciliation statement.
• Records and monitors the Post-dated Cheques.
• Analyses and passes the entries to record the prepayments/accrued expenses and adjust the such accounts by expensing the same with the periodicity.
• Maintains accounting controls by implementing company policies and procedures.
• Prepares asset, liability entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Generates the monthly MIS and provides financial information by analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Finalizes the books of accounts and generates trial balance, profit and loss and Balance sheet.
• Reports to CFO
Qualification : Graduate of Commerce from a reputed University, Having CA/ICWA Intermediate or M.Com is preferred.
Work experience: Middle level, with
- At least 5 years experience of reporting to Finance head, in UAE.
- Must have hands on working experience on ERP, Good is MS office, including Excel, Word, Power point.
- Good Communication skills with good command over written/spoken English.
- Person with Driving License Preferred.
Salary: AED 6,000 7,000 per month Bachelor Accommodation Medical Insurance Leave Tickets provided.
Interested candidates can send their CV