General Accountant Vacancy in Dubai
We re looking for a qualified staff accountant to keep our company and clients numbers and budgets on track with unwavering accuracy. The most successful people will have a strong understanding of the intricacies of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, value-added-tax liability, and other financial transactions within the company. He will play an enormously important supportive role, keeping our company and clients financial outlook bright with precision and proactive measures. Our ideal candidate has a natural passion and eagerness to learn more about financial planning, tax planning, and budgeting. Under the direction of the Director, the thriving accountant will update and maintain financial records, reconcile bank statements, and manage our accounting databases.
• Performs mid-level general ledger account reconciliations, verify accuracy of data, and report, identify, and correct errors made by both internal and external personnel.
• Support timely monthly, quarterly, half-year, and year-end financial close, including assigned journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, accruals, and overall maintenance of all operational management accounts.
• Assists in providing schedules and commentary with respects to operating maintenance accounts results and variances, and with the production of working capital, cash-flow reports, as well as applicable commentary.
• Maintain and update records and reports for profit and loss, taxes, liabilities, and assets.
• Prepare special financial reports as requested by management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
• 3-4 Years of post-degree relevant operations experience is recommended.
• Professional accounting experience
• Ability and willingness to keep maintain confidentiality.
• Familiarity with accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize efficiently.
• Desire to continue to grow through continuing training.
• Financial reconciliation experience
• Vendor/supplier management experience
• experience with financial planning software (e.g. Quick Books)
• Natural proficiency with math
• Knowledge of basic financial, tax, and accounting principles.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with aptitude to learn new systems.
• Polished phone and email etiquette
Interested candidates can send their CV