Head of Legal
Riyadh / UK
18+ year of exp
A new client of Search's has just tasked us with finding a new General Counsel for their operations in Riyadh.
The client is a multinational company in Saudi Arabia which has operations in Europe, India and throughout the GCC. Senior lawyers will need to have extensive over sea's exposure.
This is a newly developed role, the company is not loosing someone but expanding further. This position is part of that expansion.
Candidates will need to have been admitted in either England & Wales or another highly recognised common law jurisdiction. Candidate will need to have:
- At least 18 years of exp
- Work must include
- Confident in addressing the Board
- Proven management exp
- Fluency in English is a must, any other European language would be a bonus.
As General Counsel you will be expected to:
- Draft of various agreements including but not limited to SHA, SPA, JDA, EPC Contracts, BoP Contracts, MoUs, amendments, terminations, renewals, service agreements, and other types of agreements as required.
- Dispute/Litigation Management. Any other related task with regard to effective management of legal affairs
- Assisting on Group projects, including M&A, refinancing, restructuring, reorganizations.
- Serve as a key adviser to the Management on issues of risk management, policy implementation
- Experience in renewable energy and conventional power are essential
As you can appreciate this is not a junior position and the salary will be reflective of the roles importance and seniority.
To discuss further please contact myself directly.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.