Apply on employer's website
Role: General Manager
Location: working full time in the Gulf after initial training in the UK at our office in Maidenhead
Since our establishment in 2014, MCFT have created the pre-eminent service business, not just in Dubai but in the region asked to help with challenging equipment issues across the Middle East. That success has been due to relentless investment in our people and systems ensuring that we assess our new recruits and then support, challenge and develop to deliver success.
Of course, a fantastic team does not quite sell itself and the principal role of the General Manager is to develop the business as well as the people. Opportunity identification, alignment, account opening and then leading-edge account management are key along with drive to ensure good intentions are executed and not just talked about.
We re looking for the industry-experienced, driven and resourceful professional who can harness this resource and, very quickly, develop country-wide opportunities, working with major international brands, both on the customer and the supply side.
You will be able to demonstrate previous leadership and people management roles as well as business development responsibility and achievement in challenging environments.
We offer : tax free package along with living expenses, return flights and the opportunity to be involved in building something unique and standard-setting, very quickly!
• Development of sales working with the Business Development Team to open up new independent and chain opportunities; ensuring that existing customers are delighted with the service
• Team building and engagement the secret to all our customers experience is in our people their technical competence and their pride in the job and their colleagues the MCFT family.
• P & L Accountability from parts procurement through to rent and insurance
What you ll need to do:
• Lead the sales effort identification of opportunities, vectoring of resource onto the same, closing the deal and then maintaining the relationships.
• Develop the field service team technically sure (we ve the only team of EngTechs in our industry) but, critically, as all-round business ambassadors
• Grow our office support team the hub of our business
• Alongside the Business Improvement Team, harness systems and tech to facilitate and speed up processes (cutting edge AR is part of our 2019/2020 agenda)
• Manage procurement from vans to van stocks & the logistics of matching parts/tech/customer
• Support the international growth of the business
What you ll need to show:
• Evidence of ambition and success and overcoming challenges
• Knowledge of how SME's work
• How to make teams perform through inspirational leadership
• A lively view of our future
• Previous successes in driving change
• A readiness to 'get your hands dirty in the engine room'
What you ll get in return:
• An opportunity to really impact and make a difference
• Help create an award-winning, standard-setting, unique multinational business
• A competitive package
Come and help create the new frontier.
No agencies we re looking for people who manage their own futures