Required a General Manager for Reef Resort:
• Lead, direct and manage all Resort operations including, but not limited to Resort budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning, leading service initiatives, leading and managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and standards, overseeing sales and marketing initiatives, leading and developing the executive team, responding to guests inquiries and resolving concerns and resort-wide meeting participation and facilitation
• Ensure guest and team member satisfaction
• Monitor and develop team member performance, particularly the executive team and department heads, to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
• Recruit, interview and train team members.
• Oversee service quality, operational efficiency, guest satisfaction, standards compliance and service and financial measurements.
• Identify operational performance, productivity and efficiency gaps and implement measures to correct those deficiencies.