Misson of this role is to set up strategy and drive project of the subsidiary guarantying profitable development of all possible COMPANY activities in Saudi Arabia, validation process of a Business plan for the new country, implement the new business inside of COMPANY Activities and strategy, making sure to obtain a consistent and durable contribution to profitable growth of our activities.
Lead Subsidiary Country
• Understand COMPANY overall strategy, products, standards, policies and expectations,
• Take on P&L responsibility,
• Define local business strategy and related business plan,
• Plan and monitor all required steps to set-up a legal entity in Saudi Arabia,
• Implement strategy and further develop,
• As a general manager of a Joint Venture, sustain an effective collaboration with our partner,
• Help on building the bridge between our partner and Company,
• Reporting to the Board of Directors of the JV and to the GM in Dubai
Create Local Marketing & Sales
• Define, with BU Sales and Marketing, COMPANY Market-lines and products to be prioritised
• Start and make a continuous communication in official associations (business, industries, logistics, transportations)
• Develop relationships with Key customers/prospects in collaboration with our Saudi Partner and sales team,
• Organise sales actions personally or through a first commercial recruitment,
• Monitor credit risk and secure cash collection process.
Coordination and Control of Activities
• Coordinates and controls the different activities of the business lines with a view to a consistent progress of the Subsidiary,
• Determines the main budget orientations and validates the budgets,
• Controlling purchases, investments (equipment and real estate) as well as overall cash flow,
• Analyzes the achievement of results (sales margin, headcount) via the reporting of the Business Area Managers and defines the necessary corrective actions if necessary,
• Performs the monitoring and control of the activity via the analysis of summaries which are then reported back to the Group.
Set up HR management
• Define the people structure and headcount evolution of the new entity.
• Hire start-up team and make sure that they are fully integrated and trained in COMPANY internal rules, raise awareness within start-up team of COMPANY Networking requirements.
• Set up legal basic HR elements,
• Ensures compliance within the Subsidiary with the quality and operating standards and procedures defined by the Group: determines audit performance objectives, participates in management reviews and defines priorities for action.
• Consolidate the presence of COMPANY in the Subsidiary
• Represents the subsidiary with outside organizations.
• Initiates external communication actions (event organization).
• Development of the subsidiary s customer portfolio (increase in turnover, sales margin and net margin),
• Achievement of results,
• Operations are implemented and comply with COMPANY s standards and local market conditions.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Logistics, of which at least 4 years in a similar position.
• Prior experience in Finished Vehicle Logistics mainly and Warehouse know how will be a plus.
• Experience with market study and sales techniques.
• Fluent in English (written and spoken), Arabic would be a plus.
• Experienced internationaly, preferably in Middle East.