Join our Team
• Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
• Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
• Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine's 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
Four Seasons Hotel Doha:-
Gazing over the Arabian Gulf, with a private beach and marina curving at its feet, Four Seasons Hotel Doha is a traveler s haven fashioned to the finest international standards. It is the centerpiece of Doha s outstanding waterfront landmark, the West Bay business and residential complex. Four Seasons is home to 232 guest rooms overlooking land and sea, nearly a quarter of which are suites. With refreshing contemporary elegance, the accommodations are enhanced by carefully detailed comforts and 21st century conveniences.
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion.
Who We Look For:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
• The ability to provide service and repairs as outlined in the Technical Skills List, depending on grade level, for electrical, plumbing, steam, gas, fire & safety, HVAC, refrigeration, interior, paint and decorating problems.
• The ability to lubricate machinery on a regular basis.
• The ability to provide machinist work to all equipment such as replacing and repairing bearings, gears, belts, shafts, control mechanism, etc.
• The ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times to reflect the high standards of Four Seasons Hotels.
• The ability to ensure a clean, neat and organized work area.
• The ability to maintain a good working relationship with other employees.
• The ability to handle and report any accident immediately, no matter how minor.
• The ability to respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
• The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
• The ability to maintain and re-lamp all lamps in the hotel, including socket repair and replacement.
• The ability to install electrical wiring for renovations, electrical outlet additions, motors and associated equipment.
• The ability to provide preventive maintenance of all electrical equipment and updating of appropriate logs.
• The ability to clean all stations in Engineering and maintain a neat and organized department.
• The ability to adjust and clean televisions.
• The ability to respond to all guest complaints regarding the maintenance of their room or public areas in a timely manner.
• The ability to perform preventive maintenance in guest rooms and public areas.
• The ability to assist on all plumbing stoppages in the building.
• The ability to repair an assortment of items brought to the shop by other departments.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• This position requires an applicant with general food knowledge. Candidates must have good personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to perform this position to Four Seasons Standards is required.
• The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any task!