Full end-to-end Accountability for all HR services and delivery within Middle East, North Africa Geozone.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
SAFETY, SECURITY & COMPLIANCE: Actively support, promote and become a role model for compliance and application of Weatherford's Safety and Security policies and standards.
• Implement and/or support attainment of performance objectives against a defined set of HR Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and Productivity Metrics.
• Work with Geozone HR managers and advisors to fulfil their roles in achieving and continuously improving the quality and productivity of their services and how they support and connect to Weatherford's Core Values, Business Objectives, and the HR strategic goals.
• Practical knowledge and experience delivering high quality HR advice and services in a global business environment
• Hands-on experience helping organizations achieve high levels of productivity, quality and customer satisfaction.
• Ability to partner with and influence HR functional and COE leadership teams to shape business process requirements
CLIENT & COMMUNICATION
• Deep experience effectively communicating with a global, cross-functional, diverse workforce focused on continuous quality and productivity improvement of HR service delivery
• Practical experience with "stakeholder management and engagement", bolstered by a strong degree of customer focus and experience developing and sustaining productive customer and stakeholder relationships at all levels of the organization
• Understands the fundamentals of financial management in a global HR function and what constitutes effective, optimal delivery of cost-effective HR services
• Monitors and develops action plans to meet defined Talent, Productivity and Cost targets.
• Provides guidance and tools that enable consistent attainment of HR, Financial, Productivity and Quality goals for the client
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT
• Responsible for managing a team of direct reports (typically HR managers) and next level staff (typically HR Advisors)
• Leads and collaborates across a global, highly distributed, matrixed and transformational business environment
• Experience and ability leading people through influence and negotiation as well as direct supervisory authority
• Passionate about creating a talent pipeline to assure the right people are placed at the right time with the right skill and will
• Experience as a Change & Culture Transformation champion
VISION & LEADERSHIP
• Work with global HR leadership team to formulate HR strategies that support the company's objectives.
• Implements assigned "blue chips".
• Experience creating and communicating a compelling vision and purpose that sets a clear line of sight around HR Functional Excellence
• Recognized as a Talent Value Leader, known for cultivating strong talent within the function and client and for a track record of bringing out the best in the team.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Minimum 10 years progressive general HR experience, including a demonstrated career track record across multiple HR business partnership roles.
• Minimum 5 years of people management experience. Experience working with multi-site management preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organization Development or similar field required.
• Master's preferred.
KNOWLEDGES, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Knowledge of effective HR practices, methods and processes in all areas including recruiting and selection, compensation and benefits, employment law and employee relations, performance management, and training and development
• Knowledge of Local and Federal laws, regulations and requirements related to HR including IORP, EEO, LOAs, EEA, Worker's Compensation Models, Wage & Hour and others
• Proven ability to develop strategic working relationships with leaders and act as a strategic partner on all people related decisions
• Thrive in a fast paced and changing environment while maintaining focus on driving and delivering on strategic objectives and executing day to day requirements
• Works independently setting own priorities and objectives with supervisory consultation
• Skill focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results
• Ability to maintain highly confidentiality information
• Ability to conduct investigations using sound HR principles and practices
• Proficient in use of Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point and HRIS systems
• Detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks projects simultaneously while retaining all information.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
• Ability to lift approximately 0-25 lbs
• Indoor work. Generally, includes an office setting
• Generally, includes standard business hours. Regular work beyond standard business hours and some travel will be required.
• PPE and other safety equipment required when necessary