Earn an uncapped & competitive bonus and join a growing international healthcare insurance company!
In order to service our international client base you must be able to work a 40 hour week on shift patterns between the hours of 6am and 1am Monday to Thursday and occasional Fridays.
Do you love sales and speaking to customer to help them find the product they need? Have you worked in sales in a highly regulatory environment? You might be the just the person we are looking for!
Cigna is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security.
As an employee we care about your career health too. That s why when you work with us, you can count on a different kind of career - you ll make a difference, learn a lot, and change the way people think about health insurance.
Reporting to the Telesales Manager, you will be responsible for handling incoming queries from web based customers to meet their needs, with the goal of closing the sale. You will also be responsible for generating sales through outbound calls to leads generated via the web-site and work to problem solve and ensure an accurate, efficient and smooth sales process.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
• Respond to all customer inbound & Internet enquiries relating to eligibility, plan benefit coverage, policy terms and conditions and strive for first call resolution
• Achieve sales targets pre-determined by management
• Communicate regularly with members
• Achieve / exceed set productivity and quality standards
• Adhere to regulatory targets within our territorial limits
• Sell with integrity and treat customers fairly
• Interface effectively with internal colleagues, the client management team, the medical team staff etc. to resolve customer issues
• Maintain accurate records and files as required
• Actively support other team members and the achievement of team objectives
• Provide support to less experienced team members
• Identify potential process improvements and make recommendations to Team Leader
• To carry out other ad hoc tasks as required to meet business needs
Skills / Experience
• Must be fluent in German and English - written and verbal
• Strong customer focus with ability to identify and solve problems
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good verbal and written communication
• Ability to exercise judgement
• Ability to organise, prioritise and manage workflow
• The ability to work well in a team environment
• Basic system navigation and Microsoft application skills
• Good keyboard skills
• Regulatory awareness
• Proven track record in telemarketing insurance sales inbound and outbound, in an advised sales process
• 1 2 years experience in health industry, insurance background or outbound sales background
• Drive for results
• Peer relationships
• Personal learning
• Priority setting
• Problem solving
Please ensure that you are able to meet the shift requirement outlined above and also are able to demonstrate on your application your sales experience within a highly regulated environment.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people s lives while working together to make the world healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.