URS/AECOM has an opening for a GFE/GFP Manager in Kuwait.
The Contractor GFE/GFP Manager is responsible for the accounting of Government Furnished Property (GFP) and Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) under the control of APS-5. This position works directly for the PM as the property custodian and as a liaison with the Government Property Administrator (GPA).
1) Plans, organizes and administers the GFE/GFP function to meet contractual requirements and company policy
2) Maintains property accountability for all equipment that is furnished for use on this contract in accordance with the PWS, FAR 45-5, AR 710-2, AR 735-5, and DA Pam 710-2-1, and the current Property Control Plan
3) Establishes and administers site specific operational policies and procedures
4) Requests, receives, and issues GFP/GFE and maintains the hand receipts that record this property
5) Solves problems for property control, security, disposition, and reporting of government property in the possession of APS-5 personnel
6) Updates and maintains accurate inventory databases
7) Fulfills reporting requirements and meets deadlines as required
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
•Bachelors degree and at least five years of documented applicable experience or equivalent
•A comprehensive knowledge of governing regulations, policies, procedures and instructions for management of GFE/GFP
•Working knowledge of MS Office and database management software
•Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively present information to top management.
•U.S. Citizenship required.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category Logistics and Supply Chain
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 191523BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.