• • BCA/MCA/BS/MS in Computer science, or related.
• • Tool: ESRI tools (ArcSDE, ArcServer, and ArcGIS Desktop) within a .Net environment.
• • Web Services: ASP.NET Web API, WCF
• • Web components like Polymer, ReactJS and Angular
• • Working knowledge of Python and ESRI ArcGIS Online
• • Databases: SQL Server 2016
• • Experience migration and update.
• • To support the business requirements for the provision of internal applications management services
• • Multitasking skills with the ability to priorities work
• • Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• • Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• • Familiarization with each stage of the software lifecycle, including but not limited to user studies, feasibility, estimation, design, implementation, integration, test and acceptance
• • Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team and have a dedicated approach to working within and meeting strict deadlines.
• • Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
If interested, kindly mail your updated CV along with your current and expected salary details and notice period details to firstname.lastname@example.org