• Managerial Responsibilities
• Participates in the development and implementation of the Global Wholesale Product Management plans, in line
with the corporate objectives.
• Directs and manages the Global Product Planning Section mandates, providing leadership and facilitating work
processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
• Interprets and implements change in the Global Product Planning Section providing guidance and support,
necessary for continuous improvement.
• Ensures compliance with organizational policies, procedures and quality standards in the Global
Product Planning Section.
• Core Responsibilities
• Participates in the development of annual global products marketing plan that includes portfolio & pricing
strategies, after conducting in-depth analysis of the Telecom industry trends, marketing requirements, Demand Forecast, new projects and other ad-hoc programs to ensure that Global Marketing is moving toward the right
• Ensures the compliance of strategies & plans of Global products Marketing with the related telecom
trends, established standards and marketing best practices to maintain best-in-class wholesale global marketing.
• Provide input on developed strategies, goals, objectives and KPIs received from Planning and Performance
according to the defined Global Portfolio Strategy.
• Manages the development of all relevant documents (Gate 0) containing new global products high-level
description, packaging, benchmarks, pricing structure, business case, operating model and launch plan to keep clear understanding of all new products & services
• Manages the development of pricing structure/methodology and tariff plans for Global products (new &
existing) in coordination with products development section for Global products ensuring STC competitiveness in the market, in coordination with Commercial Finance if needed.
• Manages the pricing process for global products including special offers, and carry out price sensitivity
analysis on different client segments
• Liaises with Commercial Finance teams in performing a Global market analysis of the pricing strategies and
market trends in pricing and ensures that STC s pricing strategies are compliant with market standards.
• Maintains a clear view of customer needs, technology trends and competitor activities across the portfolio and
disseminate viewpoints to related stakeholders to ensure full awareness of market trends.
• Manages market and benchmarking researches of Global products/services to assess market dynamic and identify different market segments
• Coordinate with the services managers, Customer Experience & related teams in integrating analysis
results of market research and intelligence for marketing plans in order to ensure alignment of marketing plans with external environment.
• Ensures to provide support for regulatory issues related to the Global Wholesale products portfolio, enhance
regulatory awareness, and document all regulatory correspondence in order to ensure an optimal business environment from a regulatory standpoint.
• Manages demand forecasting activities for the Global Products by collecting relevant information for
forecasting demand, assessing future customer requirements and product plans in order to ensure development of a competitive Global products offering for maximization of sales, revenues and market share.
• Coordinates with all relevant departments for identifying, evaluating and implementing effective ways of
applying researches findings to the business • Monitors and analyzes findings on competitors and market intelligence data and assesses the gap relative to the competition.
• People Management Responsibilities
• Defines goals and key performance indicators for each member of the team and ensures effective application of
the STC performance management process.
• Directs planning and selection of manpower in the Global Product Planning Section, in line with the business
and operational plans.
• Ensures high level of employee engagement and capability development by providing on - going feedback and
coaching team members within the Global Product Planning Section.
• Performs other responsibilities and tasks as directed by the Director - Global Wholesale Product Management
in order to meet objectives.
• Bachelor s degree in Marketing/Business Administration or equivalent
• Master s degree in Marketing/Business Administration or equivalent is preferred
Years of Experience
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience Desired
Skills & Knowledge
• Knowledge of global and regional trends and developments in telecom industry
• Knowledge of telecom technologies related to wholesale business
• STC product and services portfolio knowledge
• Understanding of Competitor strategies, business model and plans
• Understanding regulatory laws, procedures and guidelines
• Understanding of pricing strategies and product lifecycles concepts
• Customer service orientation