Expiry Date: 17-08-2018
• Reviews current operating procedures, identify areas for improvement and prepare draft reports for discussion of MD & CEO.
• Negotiates and arranges service contracts for office equipment which are not covered under warranty and ensures the equipment are repaired/maintained properly.
• Ensures timely preparation of Operating and Admin. Capital Budgets.
• Maintains a comprehensive archive system ensuring security, confidentiality and accessibility of records.
• Ensures all safety and security measures are implemented to meet changing requirements and that all staff are aware of and adhere to these rules.
• Prepares annual budget(s) and institutes monitoring process to highlight variances from the budget for corrective measures.
• Introduces the management reporting system to keep management informed about the financial position of the company.
• Maintains control of company assets by proper valuation and timely reporting procedures for writing off and adjustments.
• Prepares monthly, income and expense statement, balance sheet and other accounting reports to be submitted to the higher management.
• Keeps proper follow up of accounts receivable and control on accounts payable to ensure healthy cash flow.
• Maintains good accounting systems as per accepted accounting principles, parent company and requirement of statute.
• Liaises with internal/external auditors of the company.
• Advises management about financial viability of any new project.
• Assists with any feasibility study conducted by or on behalf of the company.
• Recommends the accounting/finance member for tender evaluation committees
• Carries out any other job given by the management.
Quality & HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) Responsibilities:
• Maintain a current knowledge of all Safety and Quality matters relevant to their position.
• Carry out daily tasks according to defined procedures
• Initiate action to prevent any non-conformance occurring in the Safety and Quality Management system, business processes and project work.
• Identify and record the non-conformance when problems do occur.
• Recommend, initiate or provide solutions through the Quality Management Representative.
• Assist the Quality Management Representative in verifying the implementation of solutions
• Produce records as required by the Safety and Quality Management system
• Contribute to the continual review and improvement of the Safety and quality Management system.
MD & CEO
General Functions (Summary of Work):
To ensure the efficient operation of Accounts Dept., in order to meet the latest policies and requirement of the Company within its guidelines.
List main contacts in other departments and outside e-marine with which the job is required communicate.
• Clients, Contractors/Sub-contractors, Suppliers/Manufacturers
Level of academic qualifications:
Member of internationally recognized body of Accountants i.e. ICMA/ICWA/ICA.
Specialized training, specific equipment course, memberships, etc:
• Financial Management Training
• Computer literacy with knowledge in spreadsheets, data base
Minimum 5 years in similar position with other companies and 2 years experience in Administration and Financial analysis.
Work Experience: 2 to 5
Job Status: Opened