• More :
General Manager - Leading Security Company
Experience Needed:More than 10 years
Career Level:Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
Job Type:Full Time
These professionals make all business management decisions, which include hiring or terminating employees, approving all expenditures, overseeing security procedures and sales efforts for the location.
Because general managers oversee all operations of one or several branch offices within an organization, they report directly to top executives of the organization's corporate office.
• Job description:
• He must have an awareness of the market environment, and demonstrate sound business, financial, and growth-oriented management practices in support of multiple business customers and, as the senior executive in the area office, provide leadership, coaching and direction to the entire office team. The General Manager is primarily responsible for the growth and profitability of the business and retention of existing accounts through excellent service delivery under the guidance of the Regional Vice President.
• General Responsibilities
• Responsibility for all aspects of business operations includes overseeing day-to-day operations to ensure success of the security company by maintaining financial budgets, ensuring adherence of policies and procedures, mentoring staff, and working with customers to ensure a high quality of service.
• Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide direct supervision, guidance, and support of office personnel including recruitment, training, corrective actions, and adherence to company policy.
• Manage the business development actions of the Business Development Manager (BDM).
• Where no BDM exists, perform business development for the area office, including prospecting, presentations, development of RFP responses, contract negotiations, and closing of new business.
• Ensure that the planned profitability of all services is realized by utilizing sound financial management principles and continual review of appropriate management information reports (e.g., Profit & Loss, Job Profitability, Weekly Hours, budgeting, collections, etc.).
• Ensure that all Area Office personnel understand, and comply with, all applicable, wages and hour, and other labor laws governing employment.
• Ensure that Secure Solutions is providing quality service to our clients and that these accounts are operated in a manner consistent with established policies, contracts and applicable laws. Maintain an active, strong client relations program by making frequent personal visits to discuss any problems or recommendations for the improvement of service provided.
• brief about the company :
Started in 1992 and our mission is to Achieve the highest level of quality in the field of Security, Cash pick-up & Cash-in-transit.
• How to Apply
Send your CV to : INFO@PILLARS-EG.COM
Job Code : GM-Secuirty