POSITION ?Grade supervisor ( Fruit, Salad and Juice)
COMPANY Dried Fruits Trading Est.
• Must at least have a vocational certificate
• With at least 2 years of related experience
• creating the salads and cold dishes , getting them to your table looking fresh and appetizing? Behind the kitchen door, the garde supervisor chef prepares and plates the cold foods.
• can be an entry-level position in a Kitchen where he s is responsible for basic food preparation and designing to be ready for customers
• needs experience working with fruits , salads and juice . While specializing in cold foods, they are trained to work in all areas of the kitchen, filling in at any kitchen station that needs assistance. As an entry-level chef, the garde manger is assigned to salad plating and garnishing plates. - creates cold dishes that are visually attractive and flavorful. As a senior member of the kitchen staff, and maintains food inventories, promotes food safety and supervises other staff members.
• must have the knowledge to select, properly prepare and present cold foods, from salads and to cold or fresh fruit salad . This includes having a strong sense of taste and smell.
• ability to read and execute recipes and an eye for visual presentation. Good knife skills for slicing, chopping and dicing foods into uniform size are essential. As a member of a large kitchen staff, he must have the ability to work in a team environment and use good communication skills
• train team and creat manuel for them and organize kitchen and ensure quality and hygiene.
• maintain operation from receiving fruit and veggies, preparing, and delivering to customers