• Execute projects with quality and cost-effective engineering deliverables in projects, always according to company directives and instructions, within laws, rules and regulations.
• Participate within a team in accordance with NOV strategy as well as Business objectives
• Contribute to efficient execution in compliance with the Project schedule
• Responsible for quality defined in quality management system in general as well as according to governing rules, regulations, standards, specifications and or procedures.
• Performance targets for the year to be established in Q1 every year as per instructions from NOV and managed through standard business processes and described in the performance tool
• Take personal responsibility for HSE by focusing on own behavior.
• Ensure that own work follows Company requirements for HSEQ.
• Contribute to continuous improvement of quality and safety of our products and deliveries.
Tasks and Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
The Engineer shall on own initiative:
• Pursue professional development within own discipline/area,
• Report deviations suggest improvements through Lead Engineer
• General technical assignments as requested by Lead Engineer & the project management
• Analysis and calculations with guidance from Lead engineer,
• Development of specifications and other engineering documentation,
• Interface with subcontractors, suppliers, vendors,
• Misc. tasks related to procurement, documentation, reporting, etc.
Reporting and Communication
The Engineer shall on own initiative:
• Reporting in project to the Lead E&I Engineer, Engineering Manager and Project Manager.
• Report any non-compliance with HSEQ requirements through Lead engineer to the Team Manager.
• Interact with the E&I Lead Engineer and Sr. Engineer regarding technical and project related challenges.
Methods of Work
• Ensure that relevant working methods are followed
• Perform tasks in such a way as to reduce environment and health risks
• Ensure tasks performed are to a high quality, be involved in and suggest improvements where they may be needed
• Participate in the evaluation of working methods and conditions thereby minimize the risk for workplace and environmental incidents and thereby minimize the risk for quality issues
• Ensure processes are performed in compliance with internal and external requirements, defined and documented, continually measured, evaluated, improved and secured
• Be proactive
• Manage schedules and work to tight deadlines
Subordinates, peers and leadership;
• Actively participate in the appraisal process,
• Work closely with peers to reach the common and shared goals for NOV
FACILITY SPECIFIC RESPONSIBLITIES:
• Data sheet Generation (If required in guidance of Lead) including but not limited to:
Motorized Operated Valve
Flow meters - Ultrasonic, Magnetic, Thermal mass flow etc.
Pressure Transmitter, Flow Transmitter - DP type, Flow element orifice type, Temperature Transmitter, Thermowell, Temperature element
All types of Level Gauges, Pressure gauge, Temperature gauge
Level Transmitter - GWR type, DP type, Displacer type, Magnetic type
Various types of Analyzers
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation Engineering
• Fresh Graduate.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Engineer shall have good interface with other discipline Process, Mechanical, Piping etc.
• Basic knowledge of Mechanical, Piping, Process discipline documents and drawings is required.
• Good Knowledge of International codes and standards IEC, BS, ASME, API, ISO, ISA, NACE etc.
• Good communicator.
• Able to work as part of a team as well as using own initiative to complete tasks
• Should be able to work on fast track projects to understand the project requirements and deliver quickly meeting the project schedule.