KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualization, to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44 th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking an exceptional Project Engineer - Waste to join our award winning team based within our Dubai Office.
This critical role will be responsible for planning, organising and undertaking waste characterisation services across the region.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
• Ability to liaise with government departments related to waste and environmental projects
• Solid understanding of waste management technologies and analytical skills
• Develop and prepare waste management strategies, reports and technical information as required
• Maintain quality control and quality standards in all personal work output ensuring local legislation and international best practice standards are met
• Contribute to proposal content and also assist with generating and where applicable developing business opportunities
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will be newly graduated with a Bachelor of Environmental / Waste Engineering and possess limited career experience.
KEO s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. W e take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.