Graduate Inside Product Specialist (French Speaker) -EMEA Graduate Program 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Graduate Inside Product Specialist on our S ales team in Casablanca.
At Dell, we create the extraordinary. Our Inside Product Specialists are the experts who sell innovation to the world. Responsible for a set of products and services, they get to know their portfolio inside and out. Our Inside Sales teams rely on them for technical advice during the sales process. They directly advise customers on everything from product features and configurations, through to pricing and availability. Crucially, however complex the question, they re ready to deliver technical solutions to meet customers needs via phone, chat, web or email.
• Provides product or business unit specific expertise
• Responsible for selling a defined set of products or services
• May own account sets and/or be called into accounts as opportunities are identified
• Acts as a technical resource to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives
• Identifies customer needs/requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions
• Remains up-to-date on new product, technology, and service offerings
• Assists in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team
• University educated or equivalent (Minimum Master s degree) obtained in the last 12 months
• Fluency in French, English is a plus
• Perfect communication skills
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools
• Skilled at and comfortable cold calling into relationship accounts to evangelize new solutions, events & advance existing opportunities through sales funnel
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you re ready to get to the heart of ground-breaking products and champion innovation as an expert, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .
Job Family: Sales New-Graduates
Job ID: R57104