They are responsible for the layout of web or print collateral's, as well as advertisements, newsletter, signage, and packaging.
- Responsible for designing, and handle digital marketing/advertising and social media strategies to achieve business objectives of Portfolio marketing plan.
- Responsible for collaborating across the organization and working closely with Communications, Brand Management, Public Relations, Digital Content & Marketing, and Corporate Relations Departments to execute digital advertising or social media content creation and listening plans aligned with our brand and our communications objectives.
- Develop digital and social media strategy to meet the needs of the Portfolio marketing plan. Establish and manage social media services, social customer relationship management (CRM), listening or command center and influence strategy in support of Portfolio and sponsor objectives.
· Create integrated marketing communications strategies with social media, mobile and other digital channels. Work closely with senior executives, volunteers, business units, influences and affiliates to evangelize new concepts. Plan, execute and optimize successful social media, communications and marketing campaigns and prove the value of social media.
· Oversees the strategy, development and implementation of digital advertising buys as well as social content and listening strategies for all portfolios.
· Evaluates social and digital advertising strategies and tactics to determine campaign effectiveness, evaluating progress against measurable goals and efficient use of cross-functional resources.
· Serve as lead and own the portfolio brand voice, content marketing, publishing and moderation execution across digital channels like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
· Develops and maintains strong working relationships with other business teams integrating as appropriate to help execute social media and digital advertising deliverable.
· Determine metrics of success and assess effectiveness of social media marketing initiatives and investments; influence investment decision makers with formal recommendations and informal networking.
· Keep abreast of industry trends and competitive strategies to identify potential challenges and opportunities in the short- and long-term. Participate in continuing social media education by attending conferences, seminars, professional groups, etc. as this is an ever-changing field.