Schedules, designs and supervises production of all visual materials required to support the educational, instructional, promotional and administrative programs of the Hospital.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Meets with representative of the Hospital administration, staff physicians, researchers and other members of the Hospital and academic community to review proposed educational and promotional materials and advise them on the most effective method of presentation.
2. Designs, schedules, coordinates and produces instructional booklets and pamphlets; recruitment and promotion materials, patient relations and patient care materials; technical drawings; poster presentations and charts, graphs and tables of statistical materials for publication or lecture slides, invitations, certificates, departmental brochures, newsletters, calendars and forms using advanced computer desktop publishing equipment.
3. Supervises pre-press process and communications design and print specifications with printer, including paper selection and weight, color chips or ink, true size and live area, cover and binding, selection and screen size for halftone reproduction.
4. Maintains accurate records of all graphic designs, supports the digital graphic design archive, and responsible for editing and archiving finished files and depositing images into the archive.
5. Meets the deadlines of assigned tasks, and complies with all responsibilities.
6. Follows all Hospital-related policies and procedures.
7. Participates in self and others education, training and development, as applicable.
Bachelor s or Associate s degree/Diploma in Graphic Design, Art or other related discipline is required.
One (1) year of related experience with Bachelor s or three (3) years of similar requirements with Associate s Degree/Diploma required.
- Knowledge of current computer graphic software (i.e. PhotoShop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, PhotoMechanic.)
- Bilingual (Arabic/English)