Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Creates professional designs and layouts for promotional materials including advertisements, flyers & brochures, direct mailings, handouts, posters, signs, logos, social media posts, web banners and other visual layouts.
• Prepare new and unique illustrations, innovative layout prints and sketches of presentation, organization brochures and designs graphics for website in line with branding guidelines.
• Coordinates production activities with printers, service agencies, advertisers, and vendors and review quality of final product before release.
• Indoor / Outdoor and photography editing, producing accurate and high quality work.
• Produce visual solutions to the communication needs using a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness.
• Work on multitasks at the same time using a wide range of medias, including photography and computer aided design.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least