Talabat is part of the leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplace family Delivery Hero.
Founded in 2004 by a small group of entrepreneurs in Kuwait, Talabat s success expanded to the rest of the GCC region & Jordan, making it the largest and most popular food ordering app in the region, connecting users to restaurants that cater to all taste buds.
Talabat is the go-to platform for online food ordering on the Middle East.
We are looking for an GRC Senior Associate to join our Regional GRC Team (MENA Region) based in Kuwait. You will get the chance to play significant role in building up a risk and internal controls management.
• Improve our Internal Controls System guidelines & tools and ensure their implementation across all entities in the region.
• Manage the regional rollout (design and implementation) of Internal Controls System, and risk management workshops
• Identify process and control weaknesses, define and coordinate mitigation plans and follow-up on implementation status
• Report key findings and issues to Senior Management
• You act as an interface to global key stakeholders such as Finance, Internal Audit, IT, etc.
• You will consult Business Owners to improve and streamline processes and to reduce process risks
• Actively drive and manage the definition, design and implementation of a group wide Project Governance Framework
• Proactively plan and manage Governance projects with a focus on customer satisfaction and efficiency
• Using IT and its systems to manage the various governance, risk management and compliance management processes in the region.
• Ensuring proper governance, risk management and compliance management of all IT systems and processes that support the business operations.
Your heroic skills:
• 4 years of professional experience in a major logistic, finance, bank or consulting company with focus on internal controls, quality management, Audit/IT Audit and project management.
• Master and/ or bachelor degree in Finance, IT, Risk Management, Internal controls or related areas.
• High-level English is essential for this role, Arabic skills are a plus.
• Strong Excel as well as PowerPoint skills & affinity to IT tools.
• Knowledge of risk management, segregation of duties, remediation and mitigation.
• Good understanding & knowledge of security/IT security concepts, processes and experience with security technologies.
• Experience in documenting policy and procedures, SOPs, and case/incident reports.
• Experience in documenting and recommending solution internal control requirements for testing cases for new implantations.
• You have a process-oriented and problem-solving attitude as well as strong organizational skills and hands-on mentality
• Social and communication skills and work cooperatively with other internal departments and external service providers
• Willing to do business trips across the region.