Position at Hill Knowlton Strategies
Hill Knowlton Strategies is currently seeking a Group Account Director to support our Energy Industrials practice based in Abu Dhabi.
We are looking for an ambitious, confident and energetic communications professional with fantastic and varied experience in the region, a passion for developing campaigns that deliver real change for brand and consumer clients, and a talent for managing people.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• To develop reputation internally, across the client network and within industry for specialism in a specific practice or discipline. Grow industry, influencer and internal contacts to support your position.
• Develop major creative and strategic campaigns from start to finish with
You have excellent writing and presentation skills and minimal supervision from a Regional Director.
• Own ultimate responsibility for ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and
• Hold client relationships at a senior level; deliver strategic counsel with confidence,maturity and professionalism across all aspects of integrated communications strategy
• Actively contribute to the regional leadership in terms of agency/sector vision and be seen as a leader displaying gravitas, managing difficult client relationships, and demonstrating an understanding of business finance, exceed client s expectations in terms of results and professionalism; manage resources, review and approve client deliverables.
• Demonstrate a track record of success in organic and new business growth; identify and qualify leads and independently managing pitch and conversion using the full Creative Process and other structures for new business developments.
To apply to this role you will need the following experience and qualifications:
• You are a bachelor degree holder combined with 10 years relevant public relations experience in the MENA region.
• You have a passion for integrated communications and a creative thinker and have proven presentation and strategic planning capabilities.
• Ability to work independently and manage mid-level and junior staff, reporting to regional management team. Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
• Bilingual (Arabic/English) is an asset.