Primary purpose of this role and objective is to lead the Supply chain Center of Excellence team focused on developing and deploying best in class programs enabling Qafco Supply Chain transformation journey. The role will require strong collaboration within the Procurement, contracting and material management team, as well as develop and improve cross functional integration with all stakeholders
The CoE Lead will assess performance, identify improvement initiatives, and coordinate execution of improvement initiatives across all pillars of the supply chain including :
• Procurement strategy
• Spend analysis
• category management
• sourcing strategy
• collaborative planning
• P2P process
• technology and enablers
• inventory management
• Supplier relation
• key performance indicators
• Integrated Business Planning (IBP).
• Sets strategic direction for Supply chain Center of Excellence (CoE). Plans out programs and executes implementation to realize best in class performance as a Supply chain function.
• Lead a collaborative team of supply chain experts and data analysis to conduct supply chain improvement studies that provide meaningful, data-driven insights
• Builds return-on-investment justification and aligns Supply chain and key stakeholder groups to CoE strategies and deployment plans.
• Lead the Supplier Relationship Management program deployment enabling Qafco to identify, cultivate, and develop suppliers that can become strategic partners.
• Drives and embeds strategic programs such as New Product Development engagement to bring value creation for Qafco through supplier collaboration and access to new technology / innovation for Materials, Services and Processes.
• Ensure tools, processes in place and training content is developed to enable Qafco strategic sourcing framework and embed Strategic Category Management.
• Leads development of the continuous improvement efforts, enhance the process, systems, controls and policies.
• Risk Management of the supply chain function and to ensure Compliance as per defined internal controls and policies
• Leads efforts in procurement and supply chain technology, ensuring best-in-class tools are leveraged. Build and deploy roadmap with Supply Chain IT.
• Drive adoption of best practices via collaboration and continuous improvement methodology, bringing external and internal benchmarks.
• Ensuring efficient and effective Procure-To-Pay processes/tools.
• Create a culture of continuous improvement
• Drive balanced scorecard for supply chain CoE and actively manage overall performance to achieve desired targets
• Continually liaise with other business functions to create value to our customers and break barriers between supply chain and the rest of the organization
• Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of experience in Procurement function with 5 years of increasing responsibility in procurement leadership roles
• Master s in Business Administration (MBA) preferred
• Knowledge in and experience with Procurement processes transformation and systems from sourcing to supplier payment
• Strong leadership capability, demonstrating ability to develop and deploy strategy through detailed action plans
• Past experience in building a Procurement capability development framework
• Continuous improvement experience and mindset
• Change management experience with large organizational changes
• Experienced talent developer, and demonstrated ability in leading and inspiring a team to exceptional results
• Extensive Stakeholder Management experience across diverse styles and cultures
• Savvy business acumen, executive presence, presentation and facilitation skills
• Certified Supply Chain Professional is an advantage