Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on GSE equipment, Inspect, test,
and operate GSE s to determine equipment serviceability and proper operation.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
* Diagnose mechanical and electronic circuitry malfunctions using visual and
auditory senses, test equipment, and technical publications.
* Remove, disassemble, repair, cleans, treat for corrosion, assemble, and
re-install GSE accessories and components.
* Service equipment with fuel, oil, coolant, water, hydraulic fluid, and air.
Operates, cleans, inspects, and services GSE towing vehicles. Maintains vehicle
* Provide dispatch service for GSE, including positioning equipment to
support aircraft maintenance and flying operations.
* Diagnose malfunctions and repairs GSE, advise and perform troubleshooting
on GSE before assigning repair action and Inspect/approve completed maintenance
* Prepare GSE for storage and mobility deployment and Solve repair problems
by studying drawings, wiring diagrams and schematics, and technical
* Use an automated maintenance system to monitor maintenance trends, analyze
equipment requirements, maintain equipment records, and document maintenance
* Analyze and repair ground support equipment using conventional and digital
multi-meters, voltmeters, ohmmeters, frequency counters, oscilloscopes, circuit
card testers, transistor testers, and hand tools. Maintains external fuel and
* Store, handle, use, and dispose of hazardous material and waste according
to environmental standards.
* Responsible to ensure GSE maintenance/defect repair is properly carried out.
* Ensure all maintenance-related tasks of ASL are prioritized and executed in
accordance with the maintenance requirements/master plan.
* Ensure maintenance/repairs are in accordance with procedures and /or
manufacturers' recommendations to ensure the reliable/optimum serviceability of
GSE/Vehicles at all times. (GSE serviceability KPI at 98%)
* Report any deviation to Supervisor/ Manager GSE for further actions.
* Inspect all GSE/Vehicles that are under maintenance, identify potential
failures and highlight the same to GSE supervisor for rectifying the same.
* Carry out daily checks of the GSE and record the engine hours based on the
* Inspect all GSE/Vehicles as per daily maintenance check sheet, identify
* and highlight the same to the GSE manager for immediate and corrective
* Carry out mandatory safety checks of equipment and share the findings with
the GSE supervisor/ manager.
* Record findings correctly after completing the repairs in the work orders.
* Organize inspection with the GSE supervisor prior to the release of
equipment to ensure that the job is done correctly and completely.
* Keep update of maintenance records.Qualifications & Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering OR
Aviation Technology Services.
* At least 4-5 years of experience in maintenance and repair roles in a
medium-size Maintenance & Repair Organization (MRO).
* Strong Knowledge of principles of electricity, electronics, general
mechanics, heating, refrigeration, pneumatics, hydraulics, PLC s.
* Knowledge use automated maintenance systems and continuous info data update
and wiring diagrams and schematics.
* Knowledge of the MS Office Applications and IBM-Maximo
* Advance level of written and spoken English, Arabic would be an advantage.
* Ability to work Day/night (shift roster).