GSM or GSM-R Engineer
• Experience in testing and Commissioning,
• Knowledge of MSS/MGW, Huawei GSM-R core network products, protocols and interfaces,
• Knowledge of fault reporting and test management tools,
• Knowledge of IPSL,
• Knowledge of registers (HLR, VLR, GCR),
• GSM-R - BTS, BSC, MSS, MGW o Antenna System
• Ensure project tasks are delivered in accordance to Safety and Quality procedures and meet all applicable legislative, safety and customer requirements.
Radio Knowledge of BSC/BTS/TRAU, Huawei GSM-R radio products, protocols and interfaces,
• OSS (Huawei)
• Radio Network Management
• Core Network Management
• Performance Management
• Strong experience and knowledge of implementation project engineering processes covering development, design, construction, test, commissioning and handover.
• Implementation and application of requirements management.
• Proven experience of leading delivery of Operational Telecommunications systems engineering activities in the rail environment.
• Proven experience of integrating third party sub-systems into complete solutions.
Candidate with system knowledge will have preference
• Frequentis FTS
• Cab Radio
• IN for Railways
• Testing and Commissioning of GSM-R projects.