Guest Relations Agent
As a Guest Relations Agent with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, your job is to execute the Service Promise to our Guests through the proper training provided and the Brands Service Essentials. In order to deliver on this promise, it all starts with the right attitude and a smile!
Fairmont The Palm is a luxury, world-class resort located on
the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai. The hotel features 391 guest rooms and
suites with dedicated Fairmont Gold rooms and lounge. A total of 11 food and
beverage outlets on property offer international dining options including
Little Miss India, Frevo - Brazilian Churrasco experience, Seagrill Bistro, Ba
Restaurant and Lounge, Blowfish, Flow Kitchen, The Cigar Room, Vuvuzela and
others . Fairmont The Palm also features an expansive pool and beach area with
a health club, Willow Stream Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Kids Club .
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Front Office Leadership, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Coordinate with Front Office, Housekeeping and In Room Dining to ensure room preferences are honored so that Arrival, Stay and Departure experience is a seamless experience
• Greet guests immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, address the guest by name, and listen carefully to understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet operating hours, hotel s lay-out, activities taking place and local attractions.
• Responsible in consolidating guest interview statistics and general comments.
• Conduct guest relations courtesy calls.
• Meet and escort arriving guests ensuring that their needs are satisfied and that they are checked-in in a courteous and efficient manner.
• Contact/Meet Guests during their stay and assist with any needs that arise
• Drive and champion Fairmont President s Club program
• Conduct regular inspection of rooms and liaise with housekeeping or engineering on deviation from standard set-ups
• Review all Group Resumes, VIP reports, daily business reports
• Perform registration process by obtaining data from guest and by observing the established guidelines
• Resolve guest complaints
• Implement repeat guests and other related programs as well as updating guest profile with pertinent information and general comments.
• Review all Fairmont President s Club /VIP guest incidents and ensure proper follow up is completed with the relevant departments
• Take ownership in servicing our Fairmont President s Club members
• Ensures that all Front Office Standards Operating Policies & Procedures are adhered to
• Ensures that preferences are collected for guests regularly
• To support the Concierge or Royal Service agent as required
• Comply at all times with Fairmont standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations which include but are not limited to Front Office policies and Accounting policies.
• To be able to act with initiative, planning for the future and possible consequences. Being pro-active in getting things done and exceeding expectations of both guests and colleagues where possible.
• Uses Royal Service Manager as the main method of communication throughout the department as required for communication
• Adheres to and executes all job task checklist points.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and nametag while working
• Be familiar with hotel services and promotions and promote them
• Take and deliver accurate and timely guest messages.
• Respond to queries positively.
• Follow department policies, procedures and service standards, including all safety policies
• Other duties as assigned
• Arrives to work, ready to Work.