Duties and responsibilities
- To be completely familiar with the hotel procedures, policies and Service Standards related to guest service.
- To develop a fine reputation for Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi ensuring that its policies, products and services are acceptable to the guests.
- To be completely aware of the CP, IHG & HI brands and marketing programmes, such as IHG Rewards, Weekender Promotions, Corporate Accounts etc.
- To apply guest contact skills, such as telephone manners, maintaining eye contact, using guests name etc.
- To maintain a discreet and confidential attitude to all guests information.
- To be familiar and able to operate all office equipment such as computers, fax machines, photocopies, key-card system, telephones etc. and to report any abusing, misusing or malfunctioning of this equipment to F.O.M.
- To continuously promote IHG Rewards and enrol new members.
- To provide a willing, warm and timely response to all guests requests.
- To provide a professional image through appearance, behaviour and punctuality following the company policy of hygiene and grooming.
- To ensure guest safety and security at all times and to report any observations in this regard.
- To serve as an information consultant on services and facilities of the hotel, and to be aware of the local area (i.e. Tourist attractions, landmarks etc.) and happenings.
- Maximizing revenue through up-selling of rooms and suggestive selling of the Hotel s other outlets.
- To ensure correct application of room rates as per Sales and Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi pricing strategy.
- To ensure correct postings of all guest charges.
- To maintain discrete and confidential attitude, with regards to rates, sales strategies and source of bookings.
At Crowne Plaza^ Hotels & Resorts our goal is to make business travel work. That s where you come in. When you re part of the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand you re more than just a job title.
Fluency in English is required.
Good communication skills.
Advance in Opera is an advantage.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package. What s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG^ family of brands, you ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
Industry Type :
Hotels / Hospitality
Functional Area :
Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Front Desk